Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2010

25L Tuesday + Sales + Whatever

It's Tuesday again, I definetely love Tuesdays. Where did I buy today?
@ Tyranny Design, The Wench in red, 25L. Other colours available. (Furthermore, Tyranny Designs is running a reopening sales, everything is 50% off)
(Shoes from Vignette, Toasties Fruit, 0L)

Tyranny25LT

@ Silk Worms, Black sin in red, 25L.

SilkWorms25LT

And because I'm crazy, I tried it with an old group gift from LeLutka (Anthea blogged it somewhere here...) and the latest release from Flavor, the cute Winnie updo (50L the colorpack at the "Everything 50L" sale I already blogged last week).


FlavorNRl

Arwen's Creations is celebrating the first year of business, that is why Arwen Serpente put some of her best selling gorean FW outfits off sale, only at the Blood Stone Island location. Run because it ends tomorrow!

Brunhilde - Crimson Flame, 350L. It comes with 2 skirts, 2 shirts, accessories, they can be mixed-and-matched in many ways, I'm showing only the 2 basic outfits.


ArwenSales01
ArwenSales02

No comments:

Post a Comment