Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Summer of Love Fair - Again!

Hello everybody! Yeah I've been away again, RL has been huge lately! I missed the great opening of the Summer of Love Fair, too bad! But above all I missed the 2 days for bloggers only, and now it's a big mess trying to have a look, always so crowded!
I want to show you some very cute items that super nice designers kindly dropped in my inventory. I apologize for being so late and if I missed anything, feel free to resend me or to contact me in that case! Thank you for understanding!

Here we are with lots of cute and summery items!

Amacci - Thorn Earrings and Necklace
Rockberry - Kalista skin (light and black brows, previously blogged by Martina)


SOL-AmacciRockberry

Holly Pocket - Summer Love Fair - Khaki


SOL - HP



Alexohol - Bellini Shorts Blue & Arizona Sunshine Top Pink

SOL - Alexohol - BelliniArizona



Alexohol - Jamaican Bum Shorts Dot White & Summerwind Tank Teal

SOL - Alexohol - JamaicaSummerwind

Check them out at the Summer of Love Fair!

Other credits:
Skin & Eyes: Pulse
Hair: Posh

No comments:

Post a Comment