Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Summer Sun Something's Begun

Days are getting super hot here, my avi and I are very grumpy about that (as well as our pc! We're begging for mercy!). 
I am officially trying Firestorm viewer, after fighting with Phoenix for months, and let's see what happens. 
My first pics on the new viewer are featuring some beautiful designs I needed to catch up with (and I'm not done yet, no no no...). Let's have a look! I haven't dared to try shadows and other stuff yet. 

Outfit: VERO MODERO - Blossom Set Leaf - it's super cute, isn't it? I'm in love with this shade of pink. 


Vero Modero - Dark Mouse


Shirt: VERO MODERO - Hawaii Shirt Hibiscus  
Jeans: District - Denzel Jeans/Dark Wash Ripped

Vero Modero - District

Other credits
Skin: the.oBscene
Eyes: Poetic Colors
Hair: Maitreya
Eyeliner: Glow Studio
Jewelry: Dark Mouse
Sandals: ANEXX
Barefeet: SLink
Poses: Alchemy Immortalis, Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment