Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Hogwarts Advice!


Sorry, apparently I can't help it these days! 

Since I missed the early applications and I will need to wait till they will be opened again, in the meanwhile I decided to focus on the appearence of my character. Going through a lot of issues, including SL totally breaking the shape I made her and forcing me to create another one, in the end I'm still doubtful about one of the most important things: her skin! I've been gathering demos from, seriously, *everywhere* and spent several nights trying them on, but I'm in a real impasse.  
I'm showing you the 2 face candidates for my character, Layla, who should be 13-14 years old. If you wanted to share your preference, I'd be very thankful ;-) Feel free to comment here or on my flickr





Style credits: 
Skin: #1 Mynerva, #2 Laq 
Hair: [ 69 ] - ME 
Eyes: Pulse - Isadora
Freckles: Cupcakes + YS & YS
Shirt: Schadenfreude - White Oxford Shirt
Cape: BOOM - Tweed Cape Black
Crest: *!t - Ravenclaw Crest2-flat
Wand: BOOM - School Wand
Pants: *diavolicious* - FH Pants Linen Grey
Socks: fri.day - Ribbed.Calf Socks (Navy)
Shoes: magi take - magi take strap shoes black
Poses: Glitterati

1 comment: